I'll take it or I trade you

Even better are the excuses via text so does not count as an ODT "deal".

This was For Monday (LaborDay) when he got paid, I texted to confirm, got exact below, yes I know hard to read!! Then couple days later he "had" to sell a gun to fix his truck.

ODT entertainment is just how I look at it. Many more do it right, so overall still good place to be.

"I apologize, I have just left the hospital within the hour I was involved in a nasty car wreck leaving the Atlanta, motor speedway last night my wife is
in worse shape than me and my son has a broke leg as do I as well as a broke collar bone and broke nose I was rear ended by a 89 f150 at McDonough road i
finance a new vehicle now ugh what a weekend in terribly sorry and would gladly leave u some positive. Feedback. Again I'm deeply sorry I can't meet u, but I appreciate your understanding Your a nice man, and Thanks for the orginal communication,
ntersection last night on Tara blvd I was driving my maxima and its totaled not only am I irritated that I can't uphold our deal I have to find a way to"

Even better are the excuses via text so does not count as an ODT "deal".

This was For Monday (LaborDay) when he got paid, I texted to confirm, got exact below, yes I know hard to read!! Then couple days later he "had" to sell a gun to fix his truck.

ODT entertainment is just how I look at it. Many more do it right, so overall still good place to be.

"I apologize, I have just left the hospital within the hour I was involved in a nasty car wreck leaving the Atlanta, motor speedway last night my wife is
in worse shape than me and my son has a broke leg as do I as well as a broke collar bone and broke nose I was rear ended by a 89 f150 at McDonough road i
finance a new vehicle now ugh what a weekend in terribly sorry and would gladly leave u some positive. Feedback. Again I'm deeply sorry I can't meet u, but I appreciate your understanding Your a nice man, and Thanks for the orginal communication,
ntersection last night on Tara blvd I was driving my maxima and its totaled not only am I irritated that I can't uphold our deal I have to find a way to"

WTF!?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom