• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE..

Douche bag is what that is. I’m all for making a profit even flipping but that’s beyond redemption trying to profit off a baby that’s already going to have to grow up in this sh!thole we are creating.

If anybody on here is having a hard time finding formula please PM me and I’ll do whatever I can to help get it for you at whatever the current retail price is. This group has and can take care of each other through tough times.
Amen

Should be against site rules as it’s technically illegal currently in the state of Georgia to price gouge due to the state of emergency Kemp declared…..

I can’t tell you that because it is formula.. same brand as what my kids got thru WIC..
Ok, I see the ad .

His price actually isn’t bad compared to what it’s going for now. $400 for 18 cans is a deal at this point.

Ok, I see the ad .

His price actually isn’t bad compared to what it’s going for now. $400 for 18 cans is a deal at this point.
When the wife I were buying formula to supplement our girls, formula was anywhere from $0.50 to $1 an ounce. And that was less than 10 years ago. Prices have doubled since then?

When the wife I were buying formula to supplement our girls, formula was anywhere from $0.50 to $1 an ounce. And that was less than 10 years ago. Prices have doubled since then?
Basically, yes. Google search that particular product. We had to have a special one for our kid 6 years ago. A 12 oz powder can even then was $20.

This particular one is a powder formula, and it’s a special one that‘s expensive to begin with.

Basically, yes. Google search that particular product. We had to have a special one for our kid 6 years ago. A 12 oz powder can even then was $20.

This particular one is a powder formula, and it’s a special one that‘s expensive to begin with.
It still for some reason doesn’t sit good with me.. maybe it’s me..

Back
Top Bottom