• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IMPORTANT DECISION =Carry at Atlanta Botanical Garden - no can do says GA. Ct. of Appeals.

You can't show up on privately controlled property openough carrying like a wanna be cowboy. Maybe they should dress up like cowboy action shooters and twirl their revolvers to make sure everyone knows they are packing heat and don't care if you know.
We need to be being each other. Not calling open carry folks wanna be cowboys. This is how the left succeeds and we fail.

We need to be being each other. Not calling open carry folks wanna be cowboys. This is how the left succeeds and we fail.

If the open carry cowboys want to help the cause they can stop showing up at public events and scaring the hell out of the soccer moms and latte dads. It does not help gun owners and only swells the oppositions numbers. I know people who don’t care if someone carries a weapon. They just don’t want it waved in their face at the zoo or botanical garden.

If the open carry cowboys want to help the cause they can stop showing up at public events and scaring the hell out of the soccer moms and latte dads. It does not help gun owners and only swells the oppositions numbers. I know people who don’t care if someone carries a weapon. They just don’t want it waved in their face at the zoo or botanical garden.

I can manage to open carry without waving it anyone's face. It's been a long time since I've open carried, but I never had a negative experience. In fact, it created many educational opportunities that I took advantage of. Situational awareness and a professional appearance make open carry successful.

I admit that it's hard for me to align myself with fudds. As long as they have their bolt action rifles and break open shotguns, they couldn't care less about anything else. I have to make a conscious effort to not get aggravated at comments they make and even posts online. I stay calm and remind them that we're all in this together, otherwise no one will be left to defend them when the time comes.

I can manage to open carry without waving it anyone's face. It's been a long time since I've open carried, but I never had a negative experience. In fact, it created many educational opportunities that I took advantage of. Situational awareness and a professional appearance make open carry successful.

I admit that it's hard for me to align myself with fudds. As long as they have their bolt action rifles and break open shotguns, they couldn't care less about anything else. I have to make a conscious effort to not get aggravated at comments they make and even posts online. I stay calm and remind them that we're all in this together, otherwise no one will be left to defend them when the time comes.

What you may perceive as responsible open carry is often interpreted as "HE HAS A GUN"!! Especially in a crowd like you may find at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. I have no issue with responsible open carry. I won't do it but that is just my personal choice.

This group of school children and their yuppie soccer moms need to know that I am keeping them safe. Only anti gun, commie, weakminded men carry concealed. Now, lets smell some flowers.
the-outlaw-josey-wales-clint-eastwood-everett.jpg

Same here in Wyoming.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Actually, in GA. a "guard" especially a RentACop cannot ask you to leave.

Well, they can ask, you don't have to respond.

The only people who can ask you to leave, and you have to leave, is someone in control of the property.

Back
Top Bottom