• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate communication stupid texts and unwillingness to have a phone conversation.

Plus you run an actual business. I couldnt imagine haggling with a quote for your time and expertise.

This multicam job that has to be done within 24 hours and is 7 colors would be $400.

Some scrub: Nah fam, how does $200 sound?

Do that with your local mechanic, contractor, or plumber....see what happens. lol

Ha! I had one guy offer to trade moonshine for cerakote work :lol: but for the most part my ODT cerakote customers are awesome. Wouldn't be in business without them. It's Facebook customers that make me want to disconnect my phone.

I don't mind people calling me to discuss cerakote work or shipping arrangements, or just general questions about cerakote or to just shoot the ****. I don't want to sound like some asshole who doesn't like people.

But, if I've listed a like new Glock with a few mags and holster with detailed pictures for $400 there's literally nothing to talk about. Just message me when and where you wanna meet. That's it.

Ha! I had one guy offer to trade moonshine for cerakote work :lol: but for the most part my ODT cerakote customers are awesome. Wouldn't be in business without them. It's Facebook customers that make me want to disconnect my phone.

I don't mind people calling me to discuss cerakote work or shipping arrangements, or just general questions about cerakote or to just shoot the ****. I don't want to sound like some asshole who doesn't like people.

But, if I've listed a like new Glock with a few mags and holster with detailed pictures for $400 there's literally nothing to talk about. Just message me when and where you wanna meet. That's it.
That's the damned truth. Why would you waste time answering a PM with a $335 lowball offer when you already have something worth more than $450 listed for $400? You damned sure don't want to talk on the damned phone with the neckbeard loser.

It takes incredible reserve to not answer the lowballer with "Oh sure! You bet buddy! Why don't you come on over to my house and **** my sister too?"

That's the damned truth. Why would you waste time answering a PM with a $335 lowball offer when you already have something worth more than $450 listed for $400? You damned sure don't want to talk on the damned phone with the neckbeard loser.

It takes incredible reserve to not answer the lowballer with "Oh sure! You bet buddy! Why don't you come on over to my house and **** my sister too?"

Sometimes I like to mess with them.

Screenshot_20230103-121446~2.png

Yeah he had to search long and hard for one that didn't say "usually" by cell phone
Love the definition of text used. It was like the tenth lowest definition on the list.
thats adorable... i searched text message and the first thing that came up was the definition i gave...
its very cute that you guys are trying to argue that the term text in common vernacular refers to any form of written language versus sending a typed message using a cell phone.
i need to make sure i spell it out for you both..
i am referring to sending a typed massage using a cell phone.
if you say "text" to anyone now, they will assume you are talking about a "text message" , not any form of written language...
to all odters
please read the Ken Ford, Fat Albert book.
1672784406875.png
:boink:

Back
Top Bottom