Inconsistencies in trades...

I try to price my stuff for what I think is fair. Sometimes I really don’t know what the market value is, sometimes I do. I think I’m a reasonable person. If someone is interested in an item I’m selling and they are able to point out that my item is obviously overpriced, I’ll generally agree and thank them for pointing it out.....Hey, I’m interested in your “x” but I can buy it new from so and so’s online retailer and have it shipped to my local FFL for much cheaper. I’d like to stick with an ODT’er and buy/trade locally and meet another fellow gun gun. Any way you can come down on your price? I can appreciate and respect that situation.

What does get under my skin is a call out on price based on an online ad that’s not even the same item. Or the attitude sometimes when you say “no, thank you”. Or being offered $400 for something you have listed for $600 that costs $800 new.

love it,its so much fun.
had one the other day,mine listed at 375,his at 250, wanted an even trade.
he had another listed for for 375 that i was interested in...nope, gotta trade down. so i said his first offer and 100 bucks....crickets...
go figure..

Crickets is my other pet peeve. At least say NO, GFY, or GLWS.

I wish.......just some of us can not drink and type......lol

upload_2019-8-1_22-24-10.jpeg

I had a guy offer me a computer earlier this week. First piece of electronics in a while. He was nice about and in turn I was nice back. A good delivery is worth its weight in gold on a trade.

Back
Top Bottom