• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

INSTEAD OF PANICING...

Instead of worrying about what "might happen" with prices on firearms and ammo with the recent events in Las Vegas and spreading the panic mindset... renew your NRA memberships and your Georgia Carry memberships. These are the people that do the stuff we can't to keep our beloved firearms and ammo available. If there "ain't none (panic) there won't be none (panic)".
trump-he-is-right-you-know.jpg

Say bye bye to slide fire/bump stocks. Support the NRA to make sure this "inch" does turn into a mile.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

there is a lot of talk that banning bump stocks wouldn't infringe on the 2nd amendment. it's hard to argue against that especially when full auto is heavily regulated. the arguement is that banning them wouldn't prevent you from defending yourself should you have to. I know the slope is very slippery when you start looking at banning modifications to firearms, it could start here and could stop the HPA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My issue isn't with banning them or not.my issue is with the NRA who is supposed to be in our best interests speaking out against them more or less. I don't own any bump fires bump they were deemed legal so the NRA should t stump against them being potentially illegal.. that's my point.

If the NRA doesn't compromise on a little something every now and then, they will alienate a hell of a lot of normal people. Bump stocks are an easy sacrificial lamb. There is NO practical use for a bumpstock; it's a novelty for zit faced kids to spray rounds at cardboard boxes. Maybe bumpstock owners can craft a device to help them choke the chicken more rapidly instead?

Back
Top Bottom