• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

is drew brees a top 3 qb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan fits same category, and BTW Brees has never, had a good defense, ever! When your offense has a 3 TD lead it makes your defense better because of the predictability of the pass. The Saints have not had a good defense in years.

brees has had much better defenses than falcons in last decade w/the exception of last year

If your talking a QB's career then Ryan isn't top 5 active, that's just plan and simple. Maybe in a few years but he needs some playoff wins and some stats to get there. TOP BEST Active QB Careers:
No particular order:

Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees

- - - Updated - - -

brees has had much better defenses than falcons in last decade w/the exception of last year

On what standard? Show me the numbers.......

If your talking a QB's career then Ryan isn't top 5 active, that's just plan and simple. Maybe in a few years but he needs some playoff wins and some stats to get there. TOP BEST Active QB Careers:
No particular order:

Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees

- - - Updated - - -

On what standard? Show me the numbers.......

have never thought eli was much w/o his defense.

brady is rated highly due to his system. look at when matt cassel took over

you can look up the stats for the saints defense since sean payton took over

maybe i'm just drinking the matt ryan kool aid since he's the only thing the falcons got going for them right now. but the again i'm a redskins fan so that shouldn't even matter

have never thought eli was much w/o his defense.

brady is rated highly due to his system. look at when matt cassel took over

you can look up the stats for the saints defense since sean payton took over

maybe i'm just drinking the matt ryan kool aid since he's the only thing the falcons got going for them right now. but the again i'm a redskins fan so that shouldn't even matter

Matt Ryan will be there, there is not a QB that's been drafted since Ryan that I'd rather have playing for the falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom