It AINT over!

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
For a few days I may.have some posts that relate to the book I'm reading. From what I understand, there was an awb proposed in 1991 that got shot down, but then pushed through in.94. Stay vigilant my.friends, even when the **** subsides, keep those letters going and ready. Do not let history repeat itself.

Ehh. Just :boink: fun. There are other trolls out there that have 50 threads already this month alone.

I apologize. Don't mean to cause a panic either, but for others my age, knowing that after people relaxed in 91 after that awb died, another was pushed in 94. And unfortunately, all I get to do all day is lay on my side, surf odt, watch YouTube etc. Sometimes I.read, sometimes I sleep, but I can't get out of bed and go very far or very long. Odt has been keeping me sane.

Maybe do a "meatwads thought of the hour" thread and just add to it
LOL, good idea. Ill post it in the lounge tomorrow. Hopefully by Sunday ill be up walking around halfass decent. Once I'm recovered, I won't be on much. I have a very special woman to thank for all she's done and a lot of time.to.make up for with her and my kids.

Back
Top Bottom