• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's starting. If there are mags you want, I would get them.

No sir, not at all. Just fact checking a bit
Well....like I read up the post a bit....I'd like to have some stuff for my children, and theirs....also I figure my "friends" might need one, or two.....while I have no issue with being defined a "hoarder"(beats crazy)....I've also been called that due to my supply of liquor....I insist on keeping a year+ supply of that as well
20210116_173822 (002).png

Well....like I read up the post a bit....I'd like to have some stuff for my children, and theirs....also I figure my "friends" might need one, or two.....while I have no issue with being defined a "hoarder"(beats crazy)....I've also been called that due to my supply of liquor....I insist on keeping a year+ supply of that as well

I would NEVER trust that wire shelf with the weight of those bottles!

Well....like I read up the post a bit....I'd like to have some stuff for my children, and theirs....also I figure my "friends" might need one, or two.....while I have no issue with being defined a "hoarder"(beats crazy)....I've also been called that due to my supply of liquor....I insist on keeping a year+ supply of that as wellView attachment 3036636

Ballin'!

Hey, where's the Hennessy and Macallan?

Well....like I read up the post a bit....I'd like to have some stuff for my children, and theirs....also I figure my "friends" might need one, or two.....while I have no issue with being defined a "hoarder"(beats crazy)....I've also been called that due to my supply of liquor....I insist on keeping a year+ supply of that as wellView attachment 3036636

Guys, for every place that runs out of mags, MagPul will have a truck pulling up the following Tuesday.

Don't piss your money away on something that is overpriced now and in 6 months likely to either be:

1) Completely legal at $10 each
2) Completely illegal for anyone to own who isn't LE or Military

If you assume #2 and want to bury 100 or more AR mags, have at it, but there is no way these will be grandfathered in. Any money you put into this beyond sheer necessity is being flushed down a rat hole.

If you want to spend $1000... send it to the Second Amendment Foundation. They are far more likely to make it legal to own 'high capacity' mags for the next 10 years than any of this crap.

Back
Top Bottom