• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Japanese translator needed on the weekend, Macon Ga

crazy idea, sometimes publix has authentic sushi chefs that are Japanese, talk to them and offer them the money, show them a video of your mom, so that they don’t think it’s a scam. Also, try to slip one of those cna people at the old folks home some money for extra care, that might help too. I’m sorry for what you and your mom are going thru, please continue to update us and good luck bro!

crazy idea, sometimes publix has authentic sushi chefs that are Japanese, talk to them and offer them the money, show them a video of your mom, so that they don’t think it’s a scam. Also, try to slip one of those cna people at the old folks home some money for extra care, that might help too. I’m sorry for what you and your mom are going thru, please continue to update us and good luck bro!
Thanks man! I want to slip one of the CNAs that was up there today some money. She drives a long way and has 3 kids. She told me she ate lunch with my mom today bc she felt like my mom was more inclined to eat when she had company. I wanted to give her a giant hug when she told us that, I think she knows how much gratitude I have for that. I'm afraid with all the cameras around and all, that giving her money would jeopardize her job if anyone found out. People like her are not thanked or paid enough for what they do.

Thanks man! I want to slip one of the CNAs that was up there today some money. She drives a long way and has 3 kids. She told me she ate lunch with my mom today bc she felt like my mom was more inclined to eat when she had company. I wanted to give her a giant hug when she told us that, I think she knows how much gratitude I have for that. I'm afraid with all the cameras around and all, that giving her money would jeopardize her job if anyone found out. People like her are not thanked or paid enough for what they do.
Just do it on the sly. Good luck man- maybe a qt card! Try the ethnic folks, go for the Latins and Africans, if you can find a S.E ASIAN , they will definitely look out for your mom! For anybody about to throw the “ YOu re RACIST” bs I’m one of those ethnics folks! Like I said good luck and let’s us know how your mom is doing! Show her videos of people talking in Japanese about anything, it will probably give her a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom