• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Japanese translator needed on the weekend, Macon Ga

I'm sorry friend. When I clicked on your location it showed an area south of Lawrenceville. Unfortunately, I don't believe I can help. I will certainly prayer for your situation though.
Thank you very much for the thought and for trying! I think there's a Centerville up north also...I'm at the one south of Macon. Dangit.

My elderly mom is in a nursing home, I can only visit during the weekends. She has reverted to speaking full Japanese...I can understand bits and pieces. The journey has been rough, and only parts are getting better, other parts are getting worse.

I need someone to come up here with me, you can ride with me and my wife, I'll buy lunch or dinner of your choice and pay $100 for 2 hours of your time. I want someone who can tell me what my mom is trying to tell me, but also to provide some conversation to my mom, I think she desperately needs someone who can communicate back and forth with her.

Yes I know about Google but it doesn't work when she can't speak loud enough for the mic to pick up her voice.

If you can't help, I'll gladly accept any prayers.

Thank you and God Bless.
If you don't find someone, call the court house near where you have to go. You should be able to get an interpreter to help you there

Terribly sorry to hear about your mom.
I'll be praying for her.
The people here have made many excellent suggestions for finding a translator I'll add to the list but unfortunately it won't help you this weekend.
You can try to Contact the Japanese Council General in Atlanta. I'm sure they have a list of translators for business purposes.
Best of luck to you in your search and I pray you'll be successful.

Terribly sorry to hear about your mom.
I'll be praying for her.
The people here have made many excellent suggestions for finding a translator I'll add to the list but unfortunately it won't help you this weekend.
You can try to Contact the Japanese Council General in Atlanta. I'm sure they have a list of translators for business purposes.
Best of luck to you in your search and I pray you'll be successful.
Thanks so much man. This thread has given me avenues to pursue and has helped me clear my head and get a grasp on things. It's helped me slow down, think, read and focus, if that makes sense.

Adding in my prayers and well wishes brother. I really wish there was something useful I could do.
Please keep us informed if you are so inclined . My hopes for all the best.

Back
Top Bottom