• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Japanese translator needed on the weekend, Macon Ga

I hope you can have a very remarkable conversation with your Mother this Mother's Day, Sir!
I pray that the LORD be with you all and peace and joy fill all the hearts! Also, that you can find that special person to translate.

When you are there with her, tell her "I have a Family of Friends called ODT and they all sent you a Very Happy Mother's Day!"

Sorry to hear about your Mom and the translator problem. It's been years, but an ex of mine speaks fluent Japanese - she lived in Peachtree City last time I heard. Although that's going to be too far, if I can find her contact info (and if she'll answer my call...), maybe she'll have a friend or colleague who is closer. Longshot, but you never know.
Prayers for you and your mother.

Sorry to hear about your Mom and the translator problem. It's been years, but an ex of mine speaks fluent Japanese - she lived in Peachtree City last time I heard. Although that's going to be too far, if I can find her contact info (and if she'll answer my call...), maybe she'll have a friend or colleague who is closer. Longshot, but you never know.
Oh man. I appreciate the offer but I would never ask someone to contact their ex! Lol!

Well, you may can text her and say "Hey there, long time no see. I had a wild dream with ya. And I have a surprise for ya!!"

Just kidding. lol

Well, you may can text her and say "Hey there, long time no see. I had a wild dream with ya. And I have a surprise for ya!!"

Just kidding. lol
Tempting, but I'll try another approach if she picks up. ha
Plus she's married, so there's that. Thought she was the ONE for a long time though. <sniffle>

Back
Top Bottom