• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just remember !!!!!!!!!

littleman102475

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
97   0
Reaction score
Jesus is the reason for the season merry christmas to all my fellow members on the odt.hope each and every one of you know that jesus died on the cross for us and it is said merry christmas not merry xmas merry christmas to all

moved to religion sub-forum in 3...2...1...

axial tilt.jpg

(Though I hope everyone has wonderful days during this holiday season :) )

Jesus is the reason for the season merry christmas to all my fellow members on the odt.hope each and every one of you know that jesus died on the cross for us and it is said merry christmas not merry xmas merry christmas to all

Merry CHRISTmas to you too and God bless you and yours during these holidays.

Happy winter solstice. God is a creation of the weak minded that don't want to face the reality of death. Merry Holiday!

Happy winter solstice. God is a creation of the weak minded that don't want to face the reality of death. Merry Holiday!

This stuff is stopping, if you don't like the topic then keep on moving, don't jump in and try to stir **** up when it isn't necessary. We should be able to have a Merry Christmas thread without someone having to take a big steaming dump in it.

I hope you have a blessed holiday and celebrate it however you choose to do so.

And for my Christian brothers and sisters on this website, I pray for an overabundance of peace and happiness for each of you this Christmas and the coming year.

Back
Top Bottom