• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kalifornia orders hi-cap mags surrendered

California politicians should just come out and a say "civilians whom are not in a political position or currently in law enforcement are to turn in all their firearms and ammo to their local police station within 5 days, or we will send troops door to door to take them"

and then they can see how that works out, and they must follow through with the door to door confiscation not wussy out of it. maybe california just needs that ignition button pressed

Won't be much longer before these over reaching idiots ban lead in an attempt to stop ("GUN VIOLENCE!!!!!)

I'm sure it is not easy to just leave but I think I would have to move out of that state just to maintain my sanity.
What most people don't know is that there are already laws against taking your weapons with you if you do move out of the state. You also can't leave them to others when you die. If you move out of state or die the weapons have to be turned in.

What most people don't know is that there are already laws against taking your weapons with you if you do move out of the state. You also can't leave them to others when you die. If you move out of state or die the weapons have to be turned in.

Huh?
Explain more please.
Are you talking just CA?

Really? So if you leave Kalifornia, you can't (legally) take your guns with you? That's INSANE!

I get it, but I for one have never heard of a LEO going through the house of the law abiding deceased looking for guns. Anywhere.

Really? So if you leave Kalifornia, you can't (legally) take your guns with you? That's INSANE!
If this is true how would it possibly be enforced? Do they have a roadblock at the border where you have to present your papers and they can search your vehicle without a warrant? I doubt it. Please provide reference to the code section in California law that states this.

I pray daily that this is EXACTLY what happens. Stop making good men and women feel badly about not complying with malum prohibitum laws when you do do not prosecute those that break them along with the primary violation of malum in se laws!
You PRAY DAILY for this to happen? I am praying that we can turn this by the vote and education...

If it come to kicking door and folks fighting back it will be a huge loss of life.
And wars rarely end up getting all of what one side wants and after a time the weariness of wat just cause both sides to compromise.

There is no post apocalyptic utopia gained with a war.

Back
Top Bottom