• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kauffman tire wifi antigun?

Burn em at the stake, never ever shop at Kaufman,tar and feather the bastiges,How dare they do such,Protest, Boycott, lets really show out on this one.

can you get on those sights where the girls don't wear clothes that I have heard about??

but aside, id make a point to ask them about their filter on there... hell you aint at no school library!!!

just stumbled upon this--- (didnt read it all but the 1st couple of posts seems to be anti gun at certain locations)

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/kauffman-tire.543339/

can you get on those sights where the girls don't wear clothes that I have heard about??

but aside, id make a point to ask them about their filter on there... hell you aint at no school library!!!

just stumbled upon this--- (didnt read it all but the 1st couple of posts seems to be anti gun at certain locations)

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/kauffman-tire.543339/
You don't need to be looking at naked women in your current condition...:boink:

Kauffman sucks big ones for the fact they cant do what theyre in business to do. The two clowns running the front desks at the Mcdonough location are a show. Made an 11am appointment the night before (which means nothing on their end apparently). Showed up, sat for an hour and 15 and they still havent moved my vehicle that only needed the two rear tires balanced. Asked what was up and he said they were waiting on a full length rack bc it was a van (they dont know how to use floor jacks). After 2.5 hours, they finally finished and said I owed $10 for balancing. I had to remind him again these were under the lifetime balance that they apparently no longer offer. Showed him the paper work from when they were purchased. That whole show was enough for me to never go back. Then my dad took his honda to get re-balanced and both wheels were loose by the time he got home. Lost two lugs on the road. He read up and saw they have a clause that theyre not responsible after the first 25 miles. Hes never going back either. I serviced a fleet for 8 years. Dont know how many thousand lugs/wheels I installed. Never had one come loose. But then again I paid attention to my work.

Back
Top Bottom