• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kel-tec

Ive had a 1 gen P32 and a PF9. Both of them ran flawlessly from round one. I think for the money they are a value to say the least. Would I trust my life to one? You bet, ok well I know I bet my life they would shoot if I needed them to. I did a fluff and buff on both. I didnt see it being anything out of the ordinary. I dont care what I pay for a gun Im gonna clean it and put a few hundred rounds before I trust it. I think it odd folks will call a Keltec a piece of junk and buy a Kahr for $200 more knowing they recommend a 200 round break in.

To be fair, I think anyone should fire at least 200 rounds through a gun they're going to trust their life to, before they start carrying it anyway. Kahrs seem a bit overpriced to me, though.

I think the CW CM series are fairly priced. I agree I wont carry a gun unitll I am sure it will do what its suppose to do. I dont care what brand it has on the slide.

I think the keltec pistols, well their category, are the best value in firearms today.

Yep! You get a lot for your money. Concealable handguns that are VERY reliable (NEVER had any failures in my P11 or PF9... even during break-in). Great Lifetime warranty. +P rated, several accessories to add on. Love em.

I just shot a P11 yesterday, I hated the trigger pull, zero reset and it is looooong. The gun though is small and light, would be a good pocket or backup gun, but nothing more.

I just shot a P11 yesterday, I hated the trigger pull, zero reset and it is looooong. The gun though is small and light, would be a good pocket or backup gun, but nothing more.

I feel ya on the P11 trigger. The trigger shoe makes it better, but still it's not as good as the PF9, which has a MUCH better trigger.

Back
Top Bottom