• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger Clicklist Shopping

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
55   0
Reaction score
Does anyone on ODT use the new Kroger Clicklist service? You know, you order groceries online, pay for them, schedule a pickup time, and a Kroger employee brings your groceries out to your car.

I've always enjoyed selecting my own stuff, seeing what's new, finding the just ripe avocados or bananas, or catching an awesome in-store non-advertised deal. Heck, I even see old friends in the store sometimes and catch up on the latest news from their part of the woods.

Has buying groceries turned into some kind of detestable chore? Is this some kind of helicopter parenting soccer mom thing? Are we just getting lazy? Or is it actually a good thing?

Does anyone on ODT use the new Kroger Clicklist service? You know, you order groceries online, pay for them, schedule a pickup time, and a Kroger employee brings your groceries out to your car.

I've always enjoyed selecting my own stuff, seeing what's new, finding the just ripe avocados or bananas, or catching an awesome in-store non-advertised deal. Heck, I even see old friends in the store sometimes and catch up on the latest news from their part of the woods.

Has buying groceries turned into some kind of detestable chore? Is this some kind of helicopter parenting soccer mom thing? Are we just getting lazy? Or is it actually a good thing?
Yea I'm goin in I like that Kroger in Rome

The one in Rome is pretty awesome. I asked, because today in Rome I saw a soccer mom type with a newer Suburban and no kids having them delivered. Then again, she looked kinda greasy. Probably hadn't bathed in a few days. :lol:

The one in Rome is pretty awesome. I asked, because today in Rome I saw a soccer mom type with a newer Suburban and no kids having them delivered. Then again, she looked kinda greasy. Probably hadn't bathed in a few days. :lol:
leave dem greasy one's alone; if they greasy on the outside....wait a minute....maybe

Back
Top Bottom