LEAVING A NEGATIVE

I've totally left a neg - one and only one - for someone where the price was agreed to (I did not haggle - so full price) and we agreed to meet. Time came to meet and I could not get ahold of the guy, then he never answered his PMs. ****ebird totally deserved a negative. After this happened I was notified from another outstanding member that the same thing happened to him, and now looking at the guys profile he has another neg from agreeing to sell/meet then he disappears. I don't care what you say - F him and he deserves more negs!! And the horse he rode in on deserves negs!

I've totally left a neg - one and only one - for someone where the price was agreed to (I did not haggle - so full price) and we agreed to meet. Time came to meet and I could not get ahold of the guy, then he never answered his PMs. ****ebird totally deserved a negative. After this happened I was notified from another outstanding member that the same thing happened to him, and now looking at the guys profile he has another neg from agreeing to sell/meet then he disappears. I don't care what you say - F him and he deserves more negs!! And the horse he rode in on deserves negs!
Well apparently these 2 guys never spoke through pm.s

image.jpg
Neggers: They really annoy me.

It seems from what I read the member says he didn't even see where the other member sent him him the pm.....the member that left it says the reason for negative is NO RESPONSE TO PM.....that could be protested and removed I would think...it was left back in' '15...I would be pissed as heck

Yep, but it's up to the recipient to dispute it within 30days.

Back
Top Bottom