• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

legalities of an underground 1 lane range on residential property.

I work around them every day, they are designed to be strong but not strong enough under that kind of pressure without some extra reinforcement. When they're stacked on a train or ship the weight equally distributed. There's not alot of direct top and side pressure like the earth will have.

I'm just saying it never hurts to be extra careful. "Google"it and check out some of the different info out there.

I saw an install video yesterday where they used old railroad ties running vertical for the sides as reinforcement. Don't know how much that would cost, but looking expensive so far. Still want/need it however. I guess I will need to call my contractor friends and get some real world pricing.

It would seem that 2 40 ft containers is way overkill. A underground room at one end with a long section of pipe to a backstop seems more economical and easier to build.

People have been putting semi trailers and containers in the ground, then lighting, and venting for years…. to grow weed.
The logistics are not a big deal if you don't need permits.. just takes cash!

I have shot rubber bullets for several yrs. when I was shooting a lot in my basement. I used heavy cardboard inside another box then stapled targets on 2 sides is was good for about 30 ft. only down side is you have to feed rounds 1 at a time as it won't cycle. another question that I would have and is the reason I stopped is what about the law about discharging a weapon in your city limits if that is an issue. and what about shooting so far from a road? just wandering.

Back
Top Bottom