• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legality of firing a .22 in my back yard

That's where I found it too but another member said they changed that. I dunno I have private places to shoot so I don't stay current on those laws as they don't really apply to me. That's why it's always best to contact local pd before shooting in an unknown place.

I looked at 16-11-102 through 104 and it appears that the "building" portion may have been removed.

Since I have a range at home, I don't really worry about it. Especially since the SO has been out for reports of "explosions" when it was Sure Shot Explosive. They came out a few weeks ago because folks 1/2 mile down the road thought we were making home made bombs. LMAO!

Since I have a range at home, I don't really worry about it. Especially since the SO has been out for reports of "explosions" when it was Sure Shot Explosive. They came out a few weeks ago because folks 1/2 mile down the road thought we were making home made bombs. LMAO!

Awesome hahah. I'd call too if I saw a flying maytag dryer :)

We get that all the time. It's amazing when how mad people get when you explain the law to them.

Then my favorite is follow up "But it's a HIGH POWERED rifle" LOL

Back
Top Bottom