Let's talk LPVO's

Swampfox Arrowhead LVPO 1x6x24

https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/arrowhead-lpvo-series
IMG_0528.jpeg

I’ve run a Delta Stryker HD 1-6x LPVO a bit. It’s first focal plane but the reticle has solid holdover for ranged shots, daylight bright reticle, crystal clear glass (same Japanese factory that does the razors glass), and its cheaper than any of it competitors.

Oh cool. Razor > viper. Look! We both can do it!
Geez don’t get butt hurt about it. The razor is marginally better than the viper. The point is that a $450 viper GEN 2 is a better value for the $ than a $1000 razor. You like your razor, that’s fine. I had 2 of them and like them also. My eyes couldn’t tell a difference other than the cool razor color so I sold them both. To each their own.

Geez don’t get butt hurt about it. The razor is marginally better than the viper. The point is that a $450 viper GEN 2 is a better value for the $ than a $1000 razor. You like your razor, that’s fine. I had 2 of them and like them also. My eyes couldn’t tell a difference other than the cool razor color so I sold them both. To each their own.
This is kind of what I was wanting to here. I haven't found a place local that I could view both side by side. As far as build quality could you tell a difference? Weight wise they looked close.

Back
Top Bottom