• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision rifles! Let’s see’em

The bottom rifle is a Barrett Mk22 ASR rifle (MRAD) with a Nightforce ATACR 7-35x w/ ZeroHold, Nightforce UltraMount and a KGM R338-ASR suppressor. The Mk22 is the current issued precision rifle for the Army, USMC and USSOCOM.

The middle rifle is the Remington Mk21 PSR rifle with S&B PMII 5-25x, LaRue OBR mount and AAC Titan suppressor. This rifle was selected about 10 years ago, but never quite did make it across the finish line - the contract ended up getting canceled. The cancelation of this contract led to the ASR above.

The top rifle is an AI PSR submission rifle that ultimately lost to the Remington. It has a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x in an AI mount with an AAC Titan suppressor.

All 3 are currently set up with the .308 barrels, but I also have .300WM and .338LM barrels/bolts for the AI and Mk21. I have .300NM and .338NM barrels/bolts for the Mk22.

Attachments

• 50173411.jpg
    50173411.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7
What’s the length on the barrel?
18" K&P cut rifled SS barrel. M24, 1:11 w/ LRI Cathedral brake. action and barrel cerakoted and put together by LRI.

I have a new 26" Rock Creek 6.5cm Marksman contour barrel for the action but this one is so well put together, I may just get another ARC action and not mess up a good thing and leave this one as my 308 bolt gun.

The bottom rifle is a Barrett Mk22 ASR rifle (MRAD) with a Nightforce ATACR 7-35x w/ ZeroHold, Nightforce UltraMount and a KGM R338-ASR suppressor. The Mk22 is the current issued precision rifle for the Army, USMC and USSOCOM.

The middle rifle is the Remington Mk21 PSR rifle with S&B PMII 5-25x, LaRue OBR mount and AAC Titan suppressor. This rifle was selected about 10 years ago, but never quite did make it across the finish line - the contract ended up getting canceled. The cancelation of this contract led to the ASR above.

The top rifle is an AI PSR submission rifle that ultimately lost to the Remington. It has a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x in an AI mount with an AAC Titan suppressor.

All 3 are currently set up with the .308 barrels, but I also have .300WM and .338LM barrels/bolts for the AI and Mk21. I have .300NM and .338NM barrels/bolts for the Mk22.

Very nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom