• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what I found in an artcle I just read (Wells Fargo)

Badger

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Georgia Original
49   0
Reaction score
"GE is the fifth-largest lender in the country. While their decision to stop lending to gun buyers will only impact a very small portion of the market, the optics of it are not good for the business of guns. This brings GE in line with Wells Fargo and Citigroup, both of which stopped financing gun purchases several years ago. But firms directly involved in the gun trade are having an even harder time."

Entire article can be found here..

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gun-control-advocates-scored-major-180559145.html

WELLS FARGO, heck I didn't know this......I have accounts to close on Monday for sure and I will make sure to let them know why.

They're pulling out for idealistic reasons, not financial reasons. There is plenty of money to be made and someone will step in and make it.

"GE is the fifth-largest lender in the country. While their decision to stop lending to gun buyers will only impact a very small portion of the market, the optics of it are not good for the business of guns. This brings GE in line with Wells Fargo and Citigroup, both of which stopped financing gun purchases several years ago. But firms directly involved in the gun trade are having an even harder time."

Entire article can be found here..

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gun-control-advocates-scored-major-180559145.html

WELLS FARGO, heck I didn't know this......I have accounts to close on Monday for sure and I will make sure to let them know why.

I hope gun companies will also stop selling weapons to these banks and security guards that work for them. I'd like to see them go pickup cash with unarmed guards, or guarding a bank with a baseball bat. What goes around comes around.

GE is in bed with the ***** network. Got their bailouts and the admin. is working every loop hole they can do to derail the gun owners.

I hope gun companies will also stop selling weapons to these banks and security guards that work for them. I'd like to see them go pickup cash with unarmed guards, or guarding a bank with a baseball bat. What goes around comes around.

This! If every single gun advocate goes out and closes their accounts and fills out the surveys to say that's why...it MAY make a difference. Also, if every single gun advocate lets their politicians know they hate bailouts... it'll also change things.

Back
Top Bottom