• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a place to shoot.

They are a good bunch of country folk that run the place. They will make exceptions in some cases. I am sure they would work something out for you. Join at the end of the year. They pro rate the initiation fee based on the year. It's cheaper at the end of the year. Keep that in mind. The year end June 30. That's when the dues are expected.
Good to know about the pro rate. Thanks!

I am not a RBGC member, but I used to shoot there regularly by entering various "matches" for whatever kind of gun and style of shooting I was in the mood for.
Sporter light rifle, highpower match rifle (F-class; scoped), service rifle (iron sights only), action pistol, .22 smallbore, etc.

They are a good bunch of country folk that run the place. They will make exceptions in some cases. I am sure they would work something out for you. Join at the end of the year. They pro rate the initiation fee based on the year. It's cheaper at the end of the year. Keep that in mind. The year end June 30. That's when the dues are expected. If your father is the only relative that shoots with you I am pretty sure he could be quailified as a family member as long as you are there. Don't quote me on that but it's just a thought.

They dont pro rate initiation fee only the annual fee. And his dad would be considered a guest. But that's a rule you can probably get away with bending for a little while. I didnt like that rule either my grandfather is a member and I would just to hang out with him and not even shoot but was really only allowed to go 3 times. I think that is a rule that needs changing. I am a member ow too so it really isnt a problem anymore but I would like to go out there with my dad and not just 3 times in the rest of his life.

They dont pro rate initiation fee only the annual fee. And his dad would be considered a guest. But that's a rule you can probably get away with bending for a little while. I didnt like that rule either my grandfather is a member and I would just to hang out with him and not even shoot but was really only allowed to go 3 times. I think that is a rule that needs changing. I am a member ow too so it really isnt a problem anymore but I would like to go out there with my dad and not just 3 times in the rest of his life.
That is correct they do prorate the yearly dues but it does bring down the total initiation fee. I meant to say that. The 900 is there and no way around it. I apoligize for the gross mis-information.

Back
Top Bottom