Looking to get into bull riding and horse riding .

Nobody asked me but I'd recommend
start with the horse riding first. As a
general rule I don't ride anything that
doesn't have at least a brake lever or
a kill switch. U might check F/S Misc
section for a mechanical ridin' bull.

Im 26 years old gonna turn 27 , I live out in Armuchee , Ga and i want to get into bull riding and horse riding this year. Anybody here that would be cool with to introduce me into that world i would be much grateful!!! Send me PM and im fit and ready to get into that life style .
You wanna turn 27, pick a different game. Bull riding is begging to get hurt.

I’m Encouraging to Anyone to follow your dream. No matter how difficult or impossible they seem.
but please, please, Videtape it and post it!!

AABD5814-26C1-46C7-9E46-AB095B97E5E7.jpeg

Oh. This is gonna be good. (Snickers)

Op? When do you think you will be ready?
I don’t think you need much training,.. :noidea:….nothing like “on the job training“ for learning fast.
OP. Don’t let these negative people talk you out of it, I’m supporting you,

We will have a whole ODT section there supporting you!!!

Haha thank you to everyone for the insight and encouragement! Definitely gonna check out the websites yall put up and also the idea to go to feed stores and look for ranchers with connections in that life style . Maybe someone here has the connection to get me into it and try it out .

Im 26 years old gonna turn 27 , I live out in Armuchee , Ga and i want to get into bull riding and horse riding this year. Anybody here that would be cool with to introduce me into that world i would be much grateful!!! Send me PM and im fit and ready to get into that life style .
25 IDIOT.jpg

Oh. This is gonna be good. (Snickers)

Op? When do you think you will be ready?
I don’t think you need much training,.. :noidea:….nothing like “on the job training“ for learning fast.
This thread reminds me of the time my Brother in law entered the local “Bad Man” contest..
wow..was that a fun 30 seconds watching him get beat up.. and then he got back up, and it was another fun 30 seconds watching him get beat up, and then he got back up..and so on and so on
He never got out of the first 3minute round, but he was just “following his dream”..
but
It’s got to be one of my all-time favorite funny memories of him. Like the time he built a hang glider in his garage and jumped off a cliff…

OP. Don’t let these negative people talk you out of it, I’m supporting you,

We will have a whole ODT section there supporting you!!!

So did he win? We're waiting for the feel good ending.

Back
Top Bottom