• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost Money at ODT show

Hello brothers, if any of you Great folks wants to help this member, I am willing to toss in $50 bucks to start with. And we can make this day to be a memorable day for him, instead of a sad one. Maybe we can send the money to the ODTGS manager and they pass it to him! IDK!!!

I don't think he is lying... For someone to come publicly like this, it's kinda even embarrassing. So, I am willing to help!! :noidea::noidea::nod::nod:

I'm in.

I wish I could participate in this…sadly I haven’t anything to give :(
Not being able to work due to seizure bullshyt lately has made it tough !!
But I do hope that the OP finds his lost money or that it is recovered somehow -
Lots of great folks on this site…ya never know how things may go !! :thumb:

We have such a wonderful community. With these great guys willing to help, I think we can make this happen. I will PM each one of you and let's see how we can put this together and help this brother up! If the person who found the cash comes up, we donate the money to some charity. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I brought the same amount I got back home with. I’m happy to pitch in $50!
OttoMan OttoMan pm me with details. Good looking out, brother
I brought back as well, almost the same amount I was planning to spend. So, why not to help this one brother out!!!!

Have faith. I had an envelope with $5,000 returned to me once at an antique show in St. Charles, IL.

I turned in $280,000 once to an estate that had failed to find it.
Have a friend who was in estate sales with a similar story. He found a bag of cash and turned all of it in to the family. Turns out they were looking for it and they gave him gold from the estate as a thank you and as payment for his help and honesty. This was in the 80s. He says it is now worth much more than the cash and made lifelong friends with the family.

I had the bank confuse my envelope in the drive through with someone inside making what I would consider a large cash withdraw, and sent me his cash, card and license.

Hope someone does the right thing here OP but I'm gonna go with the shotgun comment. May be time to invest in a decent fanny pack

I think we already have the number of folks enough to put this together (if each one comes along with $50). I will PM all of you, so we can chat in private. I've just sent a message to Panzerwaffe Panzerwaffe and I am waiting for his response.

I think would be wise if we wait for a week, till this coming Saturday, to see if someone comes up with the money that he/she probably had found at the ODTGS.

Back
Top Bottom