• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SEC West is unbelievable. It can’t be shocking to many folks that LSU won. Two great teams but LSU was better. There’s not much room for debate. Now let’s just all agree that Auburn has a good chance of beating Georgia.

no we dont all agree. Auburn only scored 20 points on Ole Miss. What you think UGA's defense is gonna do to Bo Nix?

Now let’s just all agree that Auburn has a good chance of beating Georgia.
I agree. It's pay back time.

little App State beat UNC in Chapel Hill
lowly Georgia Southern beat undefeated 7-0-0 little App State in Boone
little App State beat South Carolina in Columbia
at 4-6-0 now, South Carolina had their way in Athens

Auburn might win Saturday...

Reactions: GFB
Absolutely not. Long live the King!

Jk, I’m all for LSU winning but I’m just pointing out, regardless of schedule, the best team in the country (LSU, no argument) barely held off Bama at their worst.
Lol not sure characterize it that way but they'll probably get another shot. Bama had several "big plays", including 3 of their TDs. 85 yd pass, 64 yd pass and 77 yd punt return. 3 completely busted plays to keep it "close". LSU not so much. Longest TD was a 33 yd pass. No secret their D is the weak point, but I wouldn't count on being able to that again.

Alabama fans can spin the defeat anyway they want. Bottom line, it was a defeat. But all is not lost for you Alabama. Just think how bad the mighty Gator fans must feel. Getting beat by UGA who lost to SC and SC could not beat App State. A long fall from when they thought they would go to the final four. So, no matter how bad things are, there are worse situations out there.

Back
Top Bottom