• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Making the decision to end the life of your pet and friend.

Hardest thing I have ever had to do this past January. She will always be remembered.
IMG_20190224_172025567.jpg

It is a hard decision that i fight tooth and nail.
Prescription dog food, hemp oil, meds.
So far i think ive made the correct decision. Im close now for our cat and not too many more years for two pups.

I always pray to give people the strength to make the correct call for whst is best for our furry babies, not us.

And the peace afterwards for knowing you did the right thing for them.

Peace and love brother.

Understand.
My cat of almost 13 years died past November. Bella was not as active as she used to be. Went out one day in the morning, and never came back. She never left fenced yard, unless we were outside with her. I looked for her for hours that night. She just went away to die.
She was Shelly's cat, always snuggled with her. Comforted me when Shelly passed away. Still miss her.
Adopted a couple of outside strays, feed them. They are slowly getting used to me, they are sleeping in the barn and mousing around the house.

Thankfully, I've never had to deal with putting down a pet. All of my dogs growing up either died on their own or got hit by a car. I had one that we think got stolen. I have an almost 7 yr old Weimaraner now that I'm hoping is many years from having to make that decision. My girlfriend's 2 dogs, on the other hand, can't get there soon enough.

Had to make that decision with a Lab/Beagle mix we adopted from right here on the ODT last Fall. Just couldn't watch a dog suffer to even try to get up from it's bed. He was a good one!

Damn... just reading this thread kills me.
My Pitt mix is so OG I’ve had her before Mike Vick made em OG. Ive had her longer than I’ve known my wife.
She’s 13 going strong but getting old.
But I’ll be strong when the time comes to do what’s right
Pitt Bulls and AKs...
Going back to the Kalash Club corner

Back
Top Bottom