• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mandatory List or Items

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Mandatory trade value and item list please.

Will trade for Glock19 and cash does no good if you dont know how much value they want for a trade.

Open to all trades does no good if they have no interests in whats being traded, even if its of equal or more value.

example:
FT/FS: Smith 686 Open to all trades anything in 9mm.
  • PM, declined G19 because cash difference not agreed on.
  • PM, declined since not interested in HK
  • PM declined since pistol doesnt carry enough rounds.
Flooding a person with PMs till they decide which if 20 PMs is in their favor or just relisting the hell out of it till the deal of the century pops up, isnt the best trading experience for others, including myself.

Trade fairly, give people a few options rather than an infinite amount. Give a cash / trade value.
If you wont take $700 cash for a $600 pistol you're an idiot. Trade only makes no sense if your item is still sold. But at least least a trade value for trade only.

How about this example:

FS/FT: NIB Smith 686 Looking for NIB-LNIB G19 and $250 cash. Local dealer has G19 for $500 So will sell for $780 to cover tax. May also be interested in a Bolt action 308 valued at $750-900. I can make up the difference in cash.

The 308 is a little vauge but I have a price range and its limited to bolt action 308.

What if you just want to trade into something different, with nothing specific in mind ?
Price value if trade, general idea of what youd like. If you hate 45, say so. If you hate Glocks say so, if you dont want a rifle say so.

Saying up for trade is my 686: PM all offers, Is an auction.

Im ok with turning this into an auction if thats where its headed. Seems the mods are to since they rarely care about listing values. Id just like to know so I can change my listing format.

If you dont know what you want you should really do more research. How often you TV or car shop with no clue?

If you dont know what you want you should really do more research. How often you TV or car shop with no clue?

Personally, I trade for fun. Not knowing what might be offered and what may catch my eye is 90% of the fun.

Trading guns bears no comparison to buying a car or TV, so I don't see how that's relevant.

Take a deep breath man. Just because someone wasn't interested in your trade doesn't mean the system is broke or needs fixing.

Personally, I trade for fun. Not knowing what might be offered and what may catch my eye is 90% of the fun.

Trading guns bears no comparison to buying a car or TV, so I don't see how that's relevant.

You dont research a product before you buy? I watch TV for fun and to relax. I have brands a prefer. I would not buy a TV that got 2 stars out of 5. Would you buy the new Remington pistol that got recalled? Ill pass on my investment ty.

Back
Top Bottom