• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mandatory List or Items

What if I have something say a Glock but I want a ruger pistol ... there is a little price difference but I'm ok with that because that's what I really want.
Why would there need to be a trade value.
Trade values are for those of you that feel like you gotta get something more!!

Are you ok with loosing money. If so great. Ive lost and gained on deals but all had a basic starting point in value. If I have no clue what you or I want then its a cluster $##%. If you like auctions maybe we can petition for an auction section.

Are you ok with loosing money. If so great. Ive lost and gained on deals but all had a basic starting point in value. If I have no clue what you or I want then its a cluster $##%. If you like auctions maybe we can petition for an auction section.
It's my item and if I want to trade down a little to get what I want then yes.
It's not up to the ODT to school everyone on gun values.
That's why if there is no trade value there is what you looking for in ad.
If I'm trading a Glock , and looking for a colt python , anyone with any kind of sense should know that I'd be adding cash.

It's my item and if I want to trade down a little to get what I want then yes.
It's not up to the ODT to school everyone on gun values.
That's why if there is no trade value there is what you looking for in ad.
If I'm trading a Glock , and looking for a colt python , anyone with any kind of sense should know that I'd be adding cash.

Im ok if thats what they want. Ill trade G19 for a P2022 . That's pretty cut+dry.

G19 for trade. I have no idea what i want or how much im willing to take in trade BUT, feel free to send all sorts of offers till i figure out WTF I want.
Thanks for your time.

This is a trade auction and might as well say PM me with all cash offers and ill take the best. If i dont get a good one, ill repost it till i do.

If you have no idea what value you place on an item then you probably should not post it or take a few minutes to figure it out.

IMG_0325.GIF

Back
Top Bottom