• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mandatory List or Items

Take a deep breath man. Just because someone wasn't interested in your trade doesn't mean the system is broke or needs fixing.

Ive had more than one trade go right and a few go wrong. Just cause your car has one headlight working, theres no need to fix the other?

Ive had more than one trade go right and a few go wrong. Just cause your car has one headlight working, theres no need to fix the other?

Then make your own gun trading website, and fix all the problems with this one.........or when someone declines your offer move on.

If my ad says I'm open to trades. I'm open to trades. Sometimes people offer me stuff I didn't know I wanted. Then they often ruin it by thinking I'm going to give them cash too. Some folks can't have a good day unless they feel like they ripped somebody off. They're not looking for a good deal.

"You dont research a product before you buy? I watch TV for fun and to relax. I have brands a prefer. I would not buy a TV that got 2 stars out of 5. Would you buy the new Remington pistol that got recalled? Ill pass on my investment ty."

I research products I'm purchasing to perform a specific function or meet a specific need.

Most guns I have I've bought for fun, or because they interest me. I enjoy the variety and I'm a sucker for the weird or wonderful.

If a gun to you is a specific tool for a specific purpose, write your ads any way you like, ignore all the ads that don't meet your criteria, but I'm not sucking the fun out of mine :)

What if I have something say a Glock but I want a ruger pistol ... there is a little price difference but I'm ok with that because that's what I really want.
Why would there need to be a trade value.
Trade values are for those of you that feel like you gotta get something more!!

Two different people assigning values to two items is just dumb. Person 1 should value both and come up with a difference in value. Person 2 should do the same and then exchange ideas on that difference. The difference is all that matters and if you can get together on the difference, then do the trade. All that other crap is wasting time.

What the ever loving **** are you even talking about? If the sky is blue do you try to turn it red?

Back
Top Bottom