• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Matches...Don't know if anyone cares haha.

unclear.six

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   1
Reaction score
I like Dollar Tree stores, don't know if anyone shops there regularly :confused:

Anyway they kinda have a rotating inventory, not for everything but sometimes they will have a new item for a few weeks and then you will go back and they won't ever stock it again.

Anyway again, they have Diamond Large Kitchen matches $1 a 500. In my experience they are usually around 4 bucks a 250. They come two boxes, 250 each, shrink wrapped together.

Anyway one more time, I just thought this was a pretty good deal for all you crazy "preppers" out there:rolleyes:

I bought 20 packs, I figured 10,000 matches might come in handy. I will probably be going back for more.

P.S. I only saw them at the Suwanee and Loganville locations so they might not be everywhere.:wof:

are they strike on box or strike anywhere, do they still make strike anywhere matches?

Meh they are strike on box. I'm pretty sure they still make strike anywhere's but I stopped using them because the quality sucks. Don't know if Diamond still makes them, if they do I will give them a try.

Talkin bout these matches brings back great childhood memories.....
We used to stick the "strike anywhere" matches in the dirt and lay prone with our 22's and try to just barely nick the tops so they would light.
My dad made me a "holder" after a little while which was just a scrap of 2X4 with a row of small, shallow holes dilled to stick the matches in.
We would shoot at those matches for hours on end. Kids sure do miss out on a lot of fun these days!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom