• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Matches...Don't know if anyone cares haha.

Either way matches contain sulfur. If you eat one match head a day it will keep the mosquitos away.

seriously some stores have stopped selling matches and when i asked the MGR.Why?..he said.."Meth MFG..?
What?..they use sulfur to make Meth?..hmm(note to self..never try Meth!!

seriously some stores have stopped selling matches and when i asked the MGR.Why?..he said.."Meth MFG..?
What?..they use sulfur to make Meth?..hmm(note to self..never try Meth!!

Sulfur is not going to hurt you SOF troops have been using the match head trick for years to keep from being eatin alive by bugs. Meth on the other hand contains lithium from cell phone batteries. Yeah, I would suggest you avoid that.

I've got a scar on my right leg caused by a pocket full of strike anywhere kitchen matches igniting when I was a kid. It's been there 67 years and still clearly visible. Guess mama was right when she told me not to play with matches. :D

I didn't even think about that ;) I have lots of candles to light for my nightly bubble bath is all.

At your suggestion, I went to Dollar Tree yesterday and bought some matches. Thought about buying 11-12,000 so as not to be outdone, but settled for 1000. Also at your recommendation, I stocked up on candles and bubble bath.

Back
Top Bottom