• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Med supplies

Come on y'all, can't we just share some gear/first aid recommendations with other folks interested in saving lives?

Carrying one TQ is good, two is better and be sure it's from a legit company as there are many fakes out there (including on Amazon) that may fail when it matters most. Secondly, learning to use one on yourself and practicing applying them to your own extremities is vital.

Come on y'all, can't we just share some gear/first aid recommendations with other folks interested in saving lives?

Carrying one TQ is good, two is better and be sure it's from a legit company as there are many fakes out there (including on Amazon) that may fail when it matters most. Secondly, learning to use one on yourself and practicing applying them to your own extremities is vital.

Well this is the ODT so you know how often threads jump the tracks.

The Adventure Medical kit you linked to earlier is a good place to start- I used to get them as an Amazon 'subscribe and save' monthly for around 15 bucks a piece and keep one in each glove box or console, in every range bag, in my EDC at work, and have given one to each of my family members who shoot or hunt.
I also have a couple of blow out kits that are built more for a GSW and have a couple of CATs but really need to take an updated class.

I know cmshoot cmshoot lets us know when a class he recommends is coming up and now that my work schedule is finally Monday through Friday I'm hoping to be able to take one soon.
There was a thread about that class and if I recall someone gave a review after.

Back
Top Bottom