• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet Zoid Jr. . . . . . .

One year ago today . . . .

Still miss you Nate . . . .

Mom and I can't believe it's been one year. Feels like yesterday . . . .

I lost my dad on the 11th of January last year so I was feeling a great loss in my universe too when you posted this up last year. Y’all have heard it before, but the looks I get when I mention ODT screen names when I pray, are just priceless.

Once again brother, thoughts and prayers are sent !

I lost my dad on the 11th of January last year so I was feeling a great loss in my universe too when you posted this up last year. Y’all have heard it before, but the looks I get when I mention ODT screen names when I pray, are just priceless.

Once again brother, thoughts and prayers are sent !

Appreciate it Jimi, condolences on your loss too. My dad passed back in 2009. I remember that like yesterday as well.

Today so far has been less grief stricken than I imagined. My middle daughter is home and my wife is at a conference at church.

We went out to the cemetery last weekend when the weather was glorious. It was a very peaceful visit. Tears still come multiple times a week, but they are for my loss or regrets over opportunities missed.

I still haven't logged into Nate's emails since his passing. I probably need to do that this weekend. I haven't had the strength.

Z

Appreciate it Jimi, condolences on your loss too. My dad passed back in 2009. I remember that like yesterday as well.

Today so far has been less grief stricken than I imagined. My middle daughter is home and my wife is at a conference at church.

We went out to the cemetery last weekend when the weather was glorious. It was a very peaceful visit. Tears still come multiple times a week, but they are for my loss or regrets over opportunities missed.

I still haven't logged into Nate's emails since his passing. I probably need to do that this weekend. I haven't had the strength.

Z

I think of him every time I go past SJN, especially when seeing some of the Eagle projects.
Prayer Z.

Prayers to you and your family my friend. May the Lord give you and your family the strength you need to get through this difficult time.

Back
Top Bottom