• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mobile reloading rental

Not sure about that but... you could start a small private class and charge accordingly to ones that WANT to learn to roll their own before spending a ton of money in equipment

I let my BIL roll a few 9mm loads and he was having so much fun! It was actually a lot of fun going through the proper motions and having him do it all

I could see this working in a fully black market sense of "working". like sometimes I will take a press with me to the range and mount it to my bumper/tailgate to crank out a few experimental rounds. In your case, maybe you're in the parking lot of a public out door range and maybe some people are curious and want to try it on. if something goes wrong, you close your tailgate and drive away into the sunset never to be seen again.

obviously, you couldnt go back for a few years probably, and people might try to hunt you down. Totally worth it though. you might make a dollar or two profit.

Well, on the bright side: OP would be able to take a legitimate tax deduction on reloading equipment. Not many folks can do that.

Otherwise, I agree with the general sentiment of the thread: It's too problematic and risky to be a money maker.

Back
Top Bottom