• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

moving SUCKS!

I knew it would be hard and I tried to mentally prepare myself for the task at hand.

You don't realize how much stuff you have until you gotta move it!
That is so true. And I didn't do nearly as good a job as I should've of getting rid of stuff. So much is sardined into a storage room. I mean, I kept a tailgate. A tailgate! On grounds that I'm gonna make a bench out of it. Haha

Ive been working full time and working every night of the week on my house for 3 weeks straight doing Sheetrock, painting ceilings, walls, refinishing floors, tile work, replacing fixtures, hauling personal property to a storage unit 1 hr away living off of 5-6 hrs of sleep a day at best.

I'm mentally & physically spent

The end is near but this moving gig SUCKS!

House listed last night at 7pm and I have 3 well qualified buyers looking today before I get off work... time to go off grid for a month or 2

I got full asking price offer last night at 8pm and signed contract agreement this afternoon.

:becky:

Congratulations! I wish ours had gone so smoothly. I spent 3 months doing maintenance and repairs, updates and painting and got ours listed the middle of June. Have had 3-5 people looking every week but still haven't had a single offer. Not even a lowball... Interviewed several different agents and went with their recommendation for asking price even though it's significantly less than Zillow's estimate.
Not being told it's overpriced or in need of updates. It's not a fancy neighborhood but then again it's not priced like a lake home in a fancy neighborhood would be... It's depressing.

Back
Top Bottom