• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MREs sure got better!

How did you eat it? I even tried hot water to reconstitute it. It seemed like shredded cardboard although that would have been more palatable.
Most times I just ate it dry, I thought it was good. Usually ate the MRE cold, those water activated heater things didn't come around till after I was in a few years.

big bald guy at the gun shows has been selling them for 35 a case..
taco one is pretty good. forgot lunch last week and ate one. mixed fruit was great..
i also rotate them out of my BOB every few years and wind up eating them for a few days..
looking at picking up a few hundred bucks worth if he is at the Marietta show this weekend....

upload_2018-10-23_10-35-18.png

For those who remembers this. Went in in 78 and didn't have the ham and muthers, as they were called. And no cigarettes either.

big bald guy at the gun shows has been selling them for 35 a case..
taco one is pretty good. forgot lunch last week and ate one. mixed fruit was great..
i also rotate them out of my BOB every few years and wind up eating them for a few days..
looking at picking up a few hundred bucks worth if he is at the Marietta show this weekend....

****s gross

I remember thinking they were pretty good

Them 6 months weened off them and then trying 1......i felt dooped. Like i was tricked into liking them

Back
Top Bottom