• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUSCLE CARS: The Beauty of Classics & Moderns Super-Cars

May not look like much but has a good bit of muscle under the hood. Built and blueprinted 383 stroker (right under 600hp to crank) setup to spray. Built tci th350 trans and a 8.5" rear on coil-overs with eaton posi and qa1 sway bars front and rear.

Attachments

• 20210618_114242_HDR_(1).jpg
    20210618_114242_HDR_(1).jpg
    380 KB · Views: 15
May not look like much but has a good bit of muscle under the hood. Built and blueprinted 383 stroker (right under 600hp to crank) setup to spray. Built tci th350 trans and a 8.5" rear on coil-overs with eaton posi and qa1 sway bars front and rear.
Did you build it? Or bought like that from someone else?
Impressive !!!

Reminds of ( Dirty Imp ). That was his screen name
He had an old 4 door 68 I think Impala. Looked like a faded old car until you looked under the hood. Built engine with twin 4 barrel carbs and the spray. Street racers nightmare. That damn thing was stupid fast. I think he had two stages of NOS.

Reminds of ( Dirty Imp ). That was his screen name
He had an old 4 door 68 I think Impala. Looked like a faded old car until you looked under the hood. Built engine with twin 4 barrel carbs and the spray. Street racers nightmare. That damn thing was stupid fast. I think he had two stages of NOS.
My main goal in the end (still building) is to have it look as stock as possible till I purge it through the wiper sprayers. Just got done finding all the original interior and restoring it.
20211020_183613_HDR.jpg

I love the 80s cars with retro hp...Light weight, full frame, aerodynamic, handle well and a good looking vehicle.

I finally found a few pictures of the car I built. Most of it's on the inside of the engine so you can't really see it. But if you look zoom in and look real hard you can see the plate behind the throttle body and the two hard lines running to the solenoids for the nitrous system it's a pretty cool looking setup. My setup was pretty much the same I wanted to keep it in stock looking as possible until you open the hood up. And then I had all my nitrous, purge system, electric bottle opener, and exhaust cut out, all those switches were in the ash tray. Nitrous outlet made a little a little panel that had the on-off switches in them with little red lights so you know when they were armed. Then when you close the ash trade and even though they were in there. I must have $20,000 worth of mods made to that car but I did all the work myself so it was all parts. It also has a full BMR suspension with a 2-in drop kit and Bilstein shocks and upgraded front brake kit. I think the worst part of the build was putting it up on jack stands and installing the cooks high flow cat y pipe and then removing that and installing the stage 2 clutch from Texas drive train products.

Attachments

• IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG