• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUST MEET A POLICE STATION?

So the cop was scared that you were going to do him harm or rob him.
Damn. There is no wonder that people get shot, just for the hell of it.
LE needs to stop hiring scared little boys who are afraid of dogs and getting shot at.
We did meet after dark, but he didn't come across as nervous at all. I'm guessing that as the police chief he was protecting himself from any allegations of wrongdoing that a crazy citizen might lodge against him. Maybe the smart thing for him.

I prefer a Walmart meet (one in every town, and everyone can find it), but don't have any issue with LEOs or Police Stations. Have dealt with quite a few on here, they typically keep their status quiet because it's a dangerous world for LEOs today. All good guys/gals, and no one asked for a BOS lol.

Well duh.... so I can have felony background checks ran on your driver's license, vehicle tag, and weapons permit. Cops make great witnesses for BOS too and there's always donuts to snack on after the sale

So the cop was scared that you were going to do him harm or rob him.
Damn. There is no wonder that people get shot, just for the hell of it.
LE needs to stop hiring scared little boys who are afraid of dogs and getting shot at.
Dang, a good discussion until this post! Who said anyone was scared, afraid of dogs or of getting shot! Blatant attempt to take over a thread and turn it into crap. Of course, if you disagree YOU WILL BE PLACED ON IGNORE!!! Hahahahahahahaha!

I meet a guy at Marietta Police station the other day to sell a part. It was just convenient for both of us. I think I would meet at a police station for anything. I would be waving a gun around and being stupid there. That's just asking for a hour or two out of your day. These days it's a good idea to meet somewhere that would deter a honery bastard from doing anything illegal.

Back
Top Bottom