• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My brother's gone missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: I just got off the phone with my brother. I'll fill you all in later. ****er! Multiple LEO agencies looking for him and I'm the one to find him. AND Im 1200 miles away. I'm in the wrong business. Long story short, he's alive and well.

****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!

UPDATE: not much, but we talked to my brother's "real" boss today. Apparently that ****er I talked to the other day who "claimed" to be his boss is a parolee sex offender that spent the last 15 years in prison....I'd love to kick the **** out of him right now! His actual boss sicked the police on him and they think he knows more than he let on. His real boss is speculating that my brother is in fact on a drug bender and this dip **** I talked to the other day was covering for him. I guess this is good news.....at least he'll be alive if it's true. He'll be back in jail though for sure if it's true. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I pray that he's at least safe somewhere.
seeing or sending a family member to jail is horrible but lessons must be learned somehow, I've got a cousin with 3 kids that is in drug rehab because she is a druggie alcoholic (speculation has it that 2 of 3 kids are form a guy that lives out of state and comes for some fun sometimes, I want ot kick his ass). hope your brother straightens out

IMG_1429.JPG

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with my brother. I'll fill you all in later. ****er! Multiple LEO agencies looking for him and I'm the one to find him. AND Im 1200 miles away. I'm in the wrong business. Long story short, he's alive and well.

Man I am relieved for you!

good. now you can kick his ***

You are the man!

Need to put his azz sweeping I-85 & I-20 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom