• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My cat just came in at 5:27 this morning 0.0

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I don't know how he does it. I checked on him every time I went out to smoke which is about once every hour and a half and he was nowhere in sight. I turned on the fireplace for him when he came in. I would have froze to death if I were out in the cold that long.

IMG_0393[1].JPG

They are tough little f**kers ! lol
I know one of mine is the terror of the hood it seems ! He is always staying gone , sometimes for a couple of days. Comes home all beat up where he has been fightin‘ or fuc*in’ one ….or probably both !! lol. 😆
To have the life of a cat…I bet it is fun for a while ! lol. I think I done it for about 10yrs back in the 80’s ! lol
Heck, I can’t remember. I only go by what I am told ! :becky:

I don't know how he does it. I checked on him every time I went out to smoke which is about once every hour and a half and he was nowhere in sight. I turned on the fireplace for him when he came in. I would have froze to death if I were out in the cold that long.

View attachment 6628037
Put them damned cigarettes down man!

I trick mine into the garage then shut the door at night before i go to bed. He has a heater pointed at him in his high chair up off the floor
In the morning when my wife leaves for work I let him out to go potty then he comes to the door. I let him inside and he'll sleep til 4pm in the dogs bed then start the whole process over

Back
Top Bottom