• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My cat just came in at 5:27 this morning 0.0

Our cat did the same thing. Unfortunately she fell victim to a bigger predator than herself. If you live in a rural area, just understand that she may or may not come back. She's just another meal to another animal.
My old boy's been gone over a month now. I think coyotes finally caught up to him. He just showed up one day in my garage over a decade ago. I went out early one cold morning into the garage and this skinny little barely out of kitten stage came crawling out meowing for food and attention.
C'est la vie, Chester. Daddy misses you

I don't know how he does it. I checked on him every time I went out to smoke which is about once every hour and a half and he was nowhere in sight. I turned on the fireplace for him when he came in. I would have froze to death if I were out in the cold that long.

View attachment 6628037
Looks just like my neighbor's cat. He thinks he lives at my house now. They call him Spooby which seems dumb as hell. I call him Mr.White or Walt. He didn't respond to Heisenberg.

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_174536448_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231119_174536448_HDR.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 9
Looks just like my neighbor's cat. He thinks he lives at my house now. They call him Spooby which seems dumb as hell. I call him Mr.White or Walt. He didn't respond to Heisenberg.
Cat choose their owners most of the time. If you feed them good food and give them the right attention you've got a cat

My old boy's been gone over a month now. I think coyotes finally caught up to him. He just showed up one day in my garage over a decade ago. I went out early one cold morning into the garage and this skinny little barely out of kitten stage came crawling out meowing for food and attention.
C'est la vie, Chester. Daddy misses you
I think our cat was victim to a coyote as well. Ours was a rescue when we lived in Utah. We were about headed out the door of the shelter and she caught my eye. It was near impossible to keep her inside all the time. She always wanted to sneak out if a door was open or cracked she went out and played.

Miss her every day. She was the perfect cat.
IMG_3917.jpg

Cats seem to have their own world mostly. Ours always do. The one we have now is just like the rest when it comes to being around. They come and go at will, sometimes stay gone for a couple of days….sleep when they want, eat when they want, do what they want. I always make sure there is food and water inside and out. It doesn’t matter who or what eats it…it is there for the hungry.
Hell, I’m jealous of them !! lol 😂

Our cat did the same thing. Unfortunately she fell victim to a bigger predator than herself. If you live in a rural area, just understand that she may or may not come back. She's just another meal to another animal.
Any outdoor cat around Metro Atlanta, as soon as it gets older and slows down, the neighborhood coyotes will end up making a meal out of it sooner or later. I hate it for my cats, but I will not keep an indoor only cat. This is the way….

Any outdoor cat around Metro Atlanta, as soon as it gets older and slows down, the neighborhood coyotes will end up making a meal out of it sooner or later. I hate it for my cats, but I will not keep an indoor only cat. This is the way….
She definitely didn't show any signs of slowing down. As spry as the day we brought her home. I just think a predator that spends its entire life outdoors hunting has a huge advantage over one that does it part time. That's especially true out here in the sticks. She had no issues when we lived in Forsyth county in the city.

Back
Top Bottom