• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My cat just came in at 5:27 this morning 0.0

We have 6 to 10 neighborhood Ferrell cats. We along with others feed them. One is super friendly. He steps 1 foot inside and turns back even when its very cold. One has been around 9 years and I saw her kill 2 squirrels and she is not more than 10 pounds. Probably had 10 litters. We traped and had 11 fixed. She put her paw in the side of the cage wnd moved the food to be able to eat it with setting off the trap. The others just went in and were caught.

My old boy's been gone over a month now. I think coyotes finally caught up to him. He just showed up one day in my garage over a decade ago. I went out early one cold morning into the garage and this skinny little barely out of kitten stage came crawling out meowing for food and attention.
C'est la vie, Chester. Daddy misses you
Sir, sorry for your loss. You saved him, and gave him a great life. Maybe get a pair of rescue kittens to enjoy.

I think our cat was victim to a coyote as well. Ours was a rescue when we lived in Utah. We were about headed out the door of the shelter and she caught my eye. It was near impossible to keep her inside all the time. She always wanted to sneak out if a door was open or cracked she went out and played.

Miss her every day. She was the perfect cat.
View attachment 6628381
She was a pretty girl, and sorry for your loss. There's a new sweetie out there waiting for you when you're ready.

This is Jack my Ole Tom cat as you can see he is a rough Ole boy and been in many a fight now that he's 15 yrs old he don't run off that much anymore but he pulls his weight still today we don't have rodents with him around and he can feed his self if need be If I was a cat I would want to be Jack

Attachments

• 1703667444870135915465813825767.jpg
    1703667444870135915465813825767.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom