• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My drunken stuper on Bigfoot

KEEPER6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
65   0
Reaction score
So this past weekend some friends and I were grilling out. Well we ended up watching one of those Hunt for Bigfoot shows and throwing out crazy ideas about the whole thing. I just happened to throw out a theory over my Budlight. What if big foot is just a monkey with Gigantism disorder? With similarities in the DNA structure between humans it seemed possible. But it was a thought figured I should share it.

06-16-bigfoot-2_full_600.jpg

Shoulda drank a bit more, :lol: . I'm a skeptic but not completely sold on nonbelief. Too many folks with alot to lose have come forward with sightings. Personally, I think they're seeing something, but I ain't sure if it's an undiscovered 7ft North American primate.

Nick T

Shoulda drank a bit more, :lol: . I'm a skeptic but not completely sold on nonbelief. Too many folks with alot to lose have come forward with sightings. Personally, I think they're seeing something, but I ain't sure if it's an undiscovered 7ft North American primate.

Nick T

Definitely will agree with you, their are too many people to claim to have seen something for there not to be anything at all.

I think Big Feet are pests and predators and advocate classifying them as such under state hunting regulations. Legalize open season year round (like coyotes). That should deter anyone from further pranks lest they suffer similar consequences to anyone foolish enough to prance through the woods during deer season in a deer suit. Then we bag one or not and lets put this to rest. Proper, legal, herd management! And if we shoot a few guys in ape suits trying to scare up attention...well that's just herd management of another kind. ;-)

...guys in ape suits...It would take a dang fool to walk around in an ape suit around here. You would be so full of holes you could see next week through you!!!

I watch the shows but not convinced of being real.Just like when I was a kid camping out, anything making noises in the night was suspicious.Its a BF run to the house.Histerics happens in adults also,its human nature to fear what can't be seen making noise.i'M WITH57tr6 if somebody running around in ape costume deserves to get peppered with some rock salt(at the least).I would love to find out bigfoot is rel but is not practical with todays technology.

Back
Top Bottom