• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I traded into a rifle that was presented as having a Bull Barrel with a specific compensator on it. The bull barrel turned out to be a metal sleeve slid over a stock barrel, to give the illusion of a greater diameter. The pipe was capped with 20 gauge adjustable choke and not a compensator. This was to disguise the metal sleeve. I really don't know what the para cord wrap was for except decoration.

Luke

OK now I got it. Well that sux.
How is the original barrel? Is the finish bad after the rework/modifications???
That appears to be an older series mini with that rear sight from what I can tell from your pics.
Good luck resolving this one.

I remember seeing this Mini the first time it came up. If a paracord wrapped barrel, hack job top rail and Tapco furniture isn't enough to scare someone away what does it take?

It was middle August, I was down south for the weekend, met him and dropped it back at my house there. I came back home and didn't get back down till this weekend. So this is the first time I really looked at it close. I did look over it at thee trade, andf it appeared to be as stated, but I wouldn't have ever guessed that it would have been rigged up like that. I did get a rely back from the guy that I got it from, it doesn't look good.

I don't know about this one...

Misrepresenting an item is bad business, but man, you've got to be more attentive before you let an AR go for a bubba'd Mini. The description and pics should raise some serious red flags...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom