• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

nascar failed attempt to diversify the fan base

I don't think it has anything to do with diversity. You can bring in all the diverse celebs you want but it'll still just be a bunch of guys hanging a left all day and the only excitement comes when they crash. I think Nascar is an inherited love. I've never met anyone who fell in love with Nascar if they didn't grow up watching it. Sorry, but I feel about Nascar the same way 99% of you probably feel about world class soccer, it's boring as hell. I wouldn't care if 50 cent was up on stage slapping Beyonce's booty while Jessica Alba was stripping, it's still boring. But at least I would tune in for Jessica Alba.

I have to disagree with you on that. I enjoy NASCAR and I didn't grow up watching it. There is so much that goes into building those cars and there is also talent to driving them. That's why there is so much money in the sport.

I see what you did there lol. It is coming west too. Lives in Douglasville my whole life and Fairburn Rd. at night is really shady. They built way too many section 8 subdivisions during the housing boom and now we are paying the price.

I live in Douglasville and this place is as some will say "ghetto"!! Will be glad to get out of this area soon.

I live in Douglasville and this place is as some will say "ghetto"!! Will be glad to get out of this area soon.

If you qualify douglasville as ghetto then you clearly have never been to Clayton county :lol:

On the subject at hand, they can try to diversify all they want to. There will still be folks like me who just find the **** boring. Cars going in a circle. That's it. I'd rather watch ants take food back to their ant hill.

If you qualify douglasville as ghetto then you clearly have never been to Clayton county :lol:

On the subject at hand, they can try to diversify all they want to. There will still be folks like me who just find the **** boring. Cars going in a circle. That's it. I'd rather watch ants take food back to their ant hill.

Haha! Okay any area below 20 and definitely Clayton county. Lol

I have to disagree with you on that. I enjoy NASCAR and I didn't grow up watching it. There is so much that goes into building those cars and there is also talent to driving them. That's why there is so much money in the sport.

It does take talent, but I think the format is awful. 500 laps going round and round and round and round? Gimme a freggin break.

It does take talent, but I think the format is awful. 500 laps going round and round and round and round? Gimme a freggin break.

If you have ever been to a NASCAR race and a Road Race, you would see why NASCAR is more popular.

You can see the whole track from your seat. You have a seat.. There is a leader board to keep track of who is winning once people start getting lapped...

With road racing, you can only see the little piece of track in front of you. You have to sit in the dirt. You have no idea of who is winning after the first lap.

the reason there are no black drivers in NASCAR is

1)everytime they crash they get out and haul ass.
2)you cant drive with your helmet on backwards
3)you cant drive with a "gansta lean"
4)they cant hear the crew chief with the radio turned up so loud

oh and who gives a damn what 50 cent has to say anyway?
:pound: :first:

Back
Top Bottom