• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

nascar failed attempt to diversify the fan base

the truth if it ever was,plain and simple.

the reason there are no black drivers in NASCAR is

1)everytime they crash they get out and haul ass.
2)you cant drive with your helmet on backwards
3)you cant drive with a "gansta lean"
4)they cant hear the crew chief with the radio turned up so loud

oh and who gives a damn what 50 cent has to say anyway?

Lmfao!

It's all about the money. NASCAR could care less about diversity all they want to do is increase ticket/promotional sales. Either you like it or you don't, white, black, hispanic, asian, etc. is irrelavant. They lost me when they brought in the Jap cars. Whose next Kia, Hyundai, Yugo? Doesn't matter, it always ends the same...Jimmy Johnson comes from behind and gains 20 places for the win! In just 3 laps! AMAZING!! Just my opinion....don't take it personallyl

They never had you eh? What was the first non american make to win a race and what season was it?

Turns out the so called American cars are cars that are built in Mexico or Canada...and the Toyota is the only make actually assembled in the US.

Last edited:
If you have ever been to a NASCAR race and a Road Race, you would see why NASCAR is more popular.

You can see the whole track from your seat. You have a seat.. There is a leader board to keep track of who is winning once people start getting lapped...

With road racing, you can only see the little piece of track in front of you. You have to sit in the dirt. You have no idea of who is winning after the first lap.

This is actually pretty close to the truth.

They never had you eh? What was the first non american make to win a race and what season was it?

Turns out the so called American cars are cars that are built in Mexico or Canada...and the Toyota is the only make actually assembled in the US.

They lost me when the cars no longer had to have the factory body engine or anything else

Let's just use use custom made race car chassis (the same one every other driver is using)and put fake headlight decals on it and call it a Taurus or a impala. Those drunk rednecks will never know and still argue over why the ford or Chevy is best. Those rednecks will never notice that there's not one single bolt on the race car that's actually from a ford Taurus

Remember when GM put the slick front end on the monte Carlo turning it into the ss?
So they could run that front bumper in NA$CAR ?

Now all the cars are identical except of the fake headlight stickers

You guys getting upset about a Toyota!

It's the same car as all the rest except it has a Toyota sticker on it !!

It all started when bill Elliott got fords new aero bird and. I one else could keep up. So all the other people started whining about it and the France family changed the rules so the cars no longer had to have the same body as whatever it was supposed to resemble

We used to have season tickets to Daytona
Now I just watch the highlight show after the race

And since the cars are all identical and the drives change so much I just identify em by the sponsor
"hey the tide car just blew a tire "
" now the M&Ms car is in front"

Its much more exciting to watch World Rally Championship

Those guys know how to race
And they do race
Rain
Snow
Mud
Fog
Missing wheels
Nothing stops em
The weenies at na$car stop the race when they see 2 drops of rain

So they

Last edited:

Uhhhh, try again. Couple cars are actually assembled here, domestic and foreign, not just toyota. Ford has actually moved more back from Mexico the past 2 years too.

I'll address the original post

An uneducated thug who should have died when he was shot for being a dumbass gangster, A murderer or at the least murderers accomplice who by all means should be in prison for his involvement in a fatal stabbing in a nightclub, and a thug wannabe that can get away with violating the NFA for possessing illegally obtained machine guns and should be in the federal butt rape penitentiary instead of invited to an event full of mostly law abiding hard working Americans out for a weekend of fun.

What the hell was NASCAR thinking? I don't want to be anywhere near pieces of crap and they're certainly no one to look up to. Sounds like a new low to me.

Uhhhh, try again. Couple cars are actually assembled here, domestic and foreign, not just toyota. Ford has actually moved more back from Mexico the past 2 years too.

From my investigation the Fusion is built in Mexico. The Chevy currently built in Australia. So ummmm exactly which of the cars running in NASCAR sprint cup are built in the US? Well besides all of the actual race cars...

Oh and just so ya know, the first Foreign make to win a "NASCAR" event was Jaguar and the event also just happened to be the first Road Race.
ANd that was back quite some time ago.

They lost me when the cars no longer had to have the factory body engine or anything else

Let's just use use custom made race car chassis (the same one every other driver is using)and put fake headlight decals on it and call it a Taurus or a impala. Those drunk rednecks will never know and still argue over why the ford or Chevy is best. Those rednecks will never notice that there's not one single bolt on the race car that's actually from a ford Taurus

Remember when GM put the slick front end on the monte Carlo turning it into the ss?
So they could run that front bumper in NA$CAR ?

Now all the cars are identical except of the fake headlight stickers

You guys getting upset about a Toyota!

It's the same car as all the rest except it has a Toyota sticker on it !!

It all started when bill Elliott got fords new aero bird and. I one else could keep up. So all the other people started whining about it and the France family changed the rules so the cars no longer had to have the same body as whatever it was supposed to resemble

We used to have season tickets to Daytona
Now I just watch the highlight show after the race

And since the cars are all identical and the drives change so much I just identify em by the sponsor
"hey the tide car just blew a tire "
" now the M&Ms car is in front"

Its much more exciting to watch World Rally Championship

Those guys know how to race
And they do race
Rain
Snow
Mud
Fog
Missing wheels
Nothing stops em
The weenies at na$car stop the race when they see 2 drops of rain

So they
Wait this started back when Bill Elliot got the Thunderbird? UUMM yeah I suppose you forgot about the Dodge Daytona and the Plymouth Superbird and the Ford Torino Talledega.

Without generalizing, here is my opinion on this. The vast majority of black people do not like motor sports. Something about the speed and risk involved. A friend of my family is a very successful black businessman and decided he would buy a crotch rocket. He went out and got a hayabusa (spelling?) and has never had the thing above third gear. Absolutely will not drive it above 55mph. I asked him straight up about it and he said it was a cultural thing. There has been a small handful of black drivers in Nhra and NASCAR but they are no doubt the exception not the rule.

To address NASCAR and the 50 cent debacle, it is no secret that the NASCAR jackets have been popular with his demographic for years and they no doubt watch the racing even if they don't attend. with most of the new wave of nascars young stars coming from the west coast and not the south, there is enough diversity in NASCAR as it is. This is once again, just my humble opinion

Back
Top Bottom