• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

National Championship Tonight

Who's Gonna Win

• Alabama

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 17 26.6%

• Total voters
image.jpeg

I was impressed by Clemson. The final score wasn't indicative of the competitiveness of the game. Clemson got beat by a couple of blown coverages.
So there's an 'asterisks by the "L"? ;)

OK, sour grapes, I admit. LSU's coach sucks and Clemson has attempted to steal and claim as their own pretty much every LSU tradition so I was happy to see their dreams get crushed by Satan. :becky: That and I just always want an SEC national Champion. :afro:

So there's an 'asterisks by the "L"? ;)

OK, sour grapes, I admit. LSU's coach sucks and Clemson has attempted to steal and claim as their own pretty much every LSU tradition so I was happy to see their dreams get crushed by Satan. :becky: That and I just always want an SEC national Champion. :afro:

No, not an asterisk at all. My point was watching the game Clemson arguably played a better overall game other than the blown coverages. Of course that matters and they lost, but Alabama looked far from a juggernaut against them. I have no idea what LSU traditions you might be referring to. I don't follow Clemson that closely.

No, not an asterisk at all. My point was watching the game Clemson arguably played a better overall game other than the blown coverages. Of course that matters and they lost, but Alabama looked for from a juggernaut against them. I have no idea what LSU traditions you might be referring to. I don't follow Clemson that closely.
I didn't watch the 2nd half (yet). It does sound like it was a great game. Glad the team I hate less won. :)

Back
Top Bottom