• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need advice from the experts - Better to shoot suppressed - Sig MPX or CZ Scorpion?

Any updates from any of you CZ Scoprion or Sig MPX owners... I see a lot more CZ Scorpions coming up for sale here on ODT...and that makes me think a lot more guys are willing to sell their used Scorpions, but the MPX owners won't sell theirs?

My AR 9 spits liquid black gas sploosh all over my face after a few mags soooooo not that route lol. Wonder if a gas buster charging handle would help me

Any updates from any of you CZ Scoprion or Sig MPX owners... I see a lot more CZ Scorpions coming up for sale here on ODT...and that makes me think a lot more guys are willing to sell their used Scorpions, but the MPX owners won't sell theirs?
Mines not going anywhere.

I think you're seeing more scorpions pistols, as they have a more attractive entry price point than the mpx.

So more folks are buying them, then deciding they don't want to deal with NFA stuff.., and the Scorpion really does need to be a rifle.

I'm not really seeing that many Scorpion carbides for sale, just pistols.

I can understand I was really not all that thrilled with it as a pistol and I doubt I would have kept it if that was the only option (ok I lie, I never sell anything). I knew as an SBR it would be 2 tons of fun and I was totally right. So I can understand those that decide not to keep it when they don't SBR.

Totally agree. Lower price point. I was going to get a MPX, but the Evo was cheaper and SBR parts were readily available.

Back
Top Bottom